If you want to strengthen your leadership skills, test out new ideas, and improve your democratic skills, you can now apply for the Hurford Youth Leadership Program. The Hurford fellowship programme offers fully funded fellowships to young leaders who are eager to confront democratic challenges and have the potential to become activists.
There are no academic prerequisites, and young leaders from all across the world are encouraged to apply. Democracy necessitates the participation of young people since today’s youth will be tomorrow’s leaders and decision-makers. Don’t miss out on the chance to earn global prominence, connect with other young leaders, share your experiences, and help the global youth democracy movement expand. The curriculum lasts three months.
Hurford Youth Leadership Program Eligible Countries
Applicants from all over the world are welcome; if you’re worried about the expense, don’t worry; this programme is completely free. The young leadership programme will cover all costs, including travel and living expenses, for the period. The conference will take place in Washington, D.C. Apply for the Hurford youth fellowship programme today and prepare for tomorrow’s challenges.
THE PROGRAM’S THEME
- Protecting democratic space
- Increasing Inclusive Governance
- Increasing Democratic Leadership
Hurford Youth Leadership Program Details
Deadline is July 31, 2022
- Country: USA
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: July 31, 2022
Here are the eligibility criteria to apply for the Hurford youth leadership program:
- Applicants should be under the age of 30 years.
- They must be a social or democratic activist.
- Furthermore, they must be proficient in English.
- Nationals of any country can apply.
Here are the benefits of the Hurford Youth Fellowship in the USA:
- Round trip ticket.
- Monthly stipend.
- Health insurance.
- In addition, nline sessions will facilitate the applicants.
- Furthermore, research on a selective topic regarding democracy.
- Moreover, become a part of the Young World Movement.
- Online application form,
- Two Recommendation letters.
- These documents will be uploaded via the online application portal.