Eid Mubarak Greetings: Eid is the most important holiday for Muslims. Per year, the Almighty Allah bestowed upon them two joys on Eid. The first is Eid-Al-Fitr, which follows one month of fasting during the holy month of Ramadan. And “Eid-Al-Adha,” also known as the “Sacrifice Feast,” is the second of two major Islamic holidays observed worldwide each year. Wishing your loved ones a happy Eid and saying Eid Mubarak not only makes them happy, but it also represents the importance of this day to you. Here are some of the best Eid Mubarak Messages and Eid Mubarak Wishes for you to choose from for your mates, relatives, brother, colleague, manager, and even your husband-wife.
Eid Mubarak Messages
- May this Eid be the beginning of another successful year in your life. Eid Mubarak to you and your lovely family!
- Take a break from living in stress and this is Eid so let’s celebrate! You are welcome to join us. Life is so endlessly delicious. Happy Eid Day!
- Start living now and stop worrying about tomorrow. Life is too short to spend in tension. Just enjoy every moment of every day. Thinking of you on this Eid Day.
- Eid Mubarak! Seize the moment and be happy. Because very little is needed to make a happy life, it’s all within yourself and your way of thinking.
- May this Eid brings you joys unlimited, may all your wishes come true on this holy day and may you and your family be blessed by the grace of Allah. Eid ul-Fitr Mubarak!
- Let this special occasion of Eid adorn your life with the colors of heaven. I wish a wonderful Eid day for you and your family.
- Enjoy like a child and be thankful to Allah for he has bestowed all the Muslims with such a beautiful day. Eid Mubarak to you!
- May this beautiful occasion of Eid gives you all the reasons to make your life even more beautiful. Wishing you a happy Eid day! Eid Mubarak!
Happy Eid Mubarak Wishes
- Eid Mubarak! May Allah fulfill all your dreams and hopes.
- May the blessings of Allah be with you and your family forever and always. Eid Mubarak!
- May Allah bless your life and fulfill all your wishes and Dua’s. Eid Mubarak.
- I hope this Eid brings peace, prosperity, and happiness to everyone’s life. Eid Mubarak!
- May Allah open the doors of happiness and prosperity for you. Eid Mubarak to you and your family.
- I wish you and your family a very joyful Eid. May Allah accept all your prayers and forgive all your faults. Eid Mubarak!
- Eid Mubarak to you and your family! May this Eid brings nothing but joy and peace for all. Have a safe and happy Eid day!
- May the divine happiness fill our homes and hearts. Wishing you all Eid Mubarak!
- May Allah (SWT) shower countless blessings on you because you deserve all of them. Wish you a very joyous eid, my love.
- Sending all my love and good wishes to you on this Eid. Happy Eid Mubarak, dear sister/brother.
- Before we ask for happiness and prosperity, we should ask for mercy. May Allah shower his mercy on us. Eid al-Fitr Mubarak!
- Every day is Eid for me when I’m with you. Sending lots of love to this Eid. Eid Mubarak.
- You are the reason why my life is so colorful each day. Let me make this Eid such a colorful one for you! Eid Mubarak my love!
- Eid is a day to cheer and to laugh with all your heart. It’s a day to be grateful to Allah for all of his heavenly blessings on us. Wishing you a happy Eid 2021.
- May the blessings of Allah always knock at your door. Eid Mubarak to you and your family.
- On this holy festive, wishing you a day filled with lots of laughter and happy moments. Eid Mubarak from my family to yours!
- Happy Eid Mubarak! Wishing everyone happy holidays, stay safe and pray to your Almighty.
- May Allah place mercy upon all the Muslims all around the world on this happy occasion of Eid! Eid Mubarak to everyone celebrating!
- Every Eid with you is like a blessing from Allah. Thanks for being with me there always. Eid Mubarak to the person I love most.
- Be grateful to Him for His blessings. Eid Mubarak from my family to yours.
- May every moment of this Eid brings you closer to Allah (SWT) and gets you rewarded for your deeds! Eid Mubarak.
- Eid Mubarak to all my nearest and dearest ones. May Allah (SWA) shower our lives with happiness, spiritual wisdom and divine guidance.
- May this Eid bring joy and love to your heart and create all the opportunities of success for you! Eid Mubarak.
Eid Mubarak Wishes for Friends
- Eid Mubarak to all my lovely friends. May God bless us all and make us all devout and honorable Muslims.
- Happy Eid to you and your family. May success never leaves your side.
- You can bring a smile on face even when I am feeling sad. A friend like you is a treasure to keep forever. May Allah shower his blessings on you. Eid Mubarak dear!
- There is no blessing in the world greater than a true friend. I thank God every day for giving me a friend like you. Eid Mubarak to you and your family!
- The month of Ramadhan has left us my friend, and the joyous occasion of Eid is present before us once more. May we all enjoy the festivities of Eid.
- Eid Mubarak my awesome friend. May the world always be amazed through your purest soul and great ideas. You are the best.
- Let this holy occasion of eid be a remarkable milestone for our friendship. Wishing you and your family a memorable Eid this year! Eid Mubarak.
- In prayer there is hope; in love beauty and in having friends like you there is peace. Eid Mubarak to you all.
- Your kindness and integrity make me so surprised. You, my friend, are a rare piece of gem. I am lucky to have you as my best friend. Eid Mubarak to you!
Eid Mubarak Greetings For Husband
- May Allah accept our good deeds and Dua’s. Wishing you Eid Mubarak, dear husband.
- May Allah shower you with eternal success and happiness that you truly deserve. Eid Mubarak, my dear hubby.
- Dear husband, may this Eid positively change our lives and keep us together forever. I’m grateful to Allah for blessing me with you. Eid Mubarak, my love.
- I never expected someone who would love me this way. May Allah keep you healthy and happy always. Eid Mubarak, dear husband. May this Eid come with happiness and prosperity.
- On this holy occasion, I pray that the smile on your face never fades away. Eid Mubarak, lovely husband.
- Thank you for adding so many colors into my life. You make me feel alive and special all the time. May Allah protect you and guides you towards success and happiness. Eid Mubarak dear.
- From the depth of my heart, I wish my adorable husband a very happy Eid Mubarak. May Allah bless our marriage and our family.
- It’s hard to find a perfect soulmate nowadays. I am too lucky that I have found a perfect soulmate and true love in the same person. Eid Mubarak dear!
- Your love makes my every day so special. And when it comes to Eid, my pleasure doubles as I have you to spend the day with and share the joys together.
Eid Mubarak Greetings for Wife
- Dear wife, Eid Mubarak to you! May Allah grant everything you have prayed for and rewards you with his blessings. You are in my thoughts and prayers!
- My wife, I wish you a joyous, prosperous and blissful Eid day! Thank you for taking care of me during Ramadan as well. May Allah bless you!
- It is a blessing itself to have you beside me as a life partner. A very happy Eid Mubarak to you. Always be blessed.
- Eid Mubarak to the light of my heart. May we all always stay true to the straight path and may Allah unite us together in Jannah.
- Nothing feels more wonderful than spending a beautiful day with a beautiful partner. I love you. Eid Mubarak dear!
- Eid is not just a day to rejoice for me. It’s a day that makes me feel grateful to Allah for blessing my life with so many gifts, including the one I’m wishing Eid Mubarak now!
- With you, every Eid is more wonderful than the previous year. Thanks for being with me all these years and making me feel grateful to Allah for you! Eid Mubarak!
- You are one of my most passionate dua that Allah has approved. Eid Mubarak my beautiful wife. I love you.
- I feel incredibly lucky to have you as a wife. May Allah shower return the care and love to you that you have showered on us all these years. Eid Mubarak love.
- his Eid is going to be very special because I have you with me. Eid Mubarak Beautiful. Looking for a very happy day.
Eid Mubarak Messages for Family
- Eid Mubarak to the loveliest family on the earth. May the Almighty Allah keep us safe and healthy in this time of crisis.
- I am thankful to Allah because he blesses me with two wonderful days in a year to be with the people I love and care about most in my life!
- Dear mom and dad, I feel so lucky to have parents like you to spend the day with. You have been the reason why every Eid day seems like a day I spend in heaven. Eid Mubarak to you!
- Eid Mubarak to all of you. You make our home beautiful with your own aura and I hope Allah will always keep us together with happy vibes.
- Eid is the perfect occasion for us to rejoice in happiness together and tighten the bond of our family. Eid Mubarak to all of you!
- Even if I’m not with you on this Eid day, I want you to know that my heart is always with you to share all the joys and pleasure. Enjoy this Eid to the fullest. Love you all!
- Eid Mubarak! May this Holy day guide us all towards the way of light and remove the darkness of our hearts. Have a happy Eid day!
- Wave goodbye to another amazing year and be ready to welcome the crescent moon, beautiful new dresses and of course all the delicious food. Eid Mubarak to my loving family! I love you all!
Eid ul Fitr Wishes, Special Messages and Quotes to share with your loved ones
Eid ul Fitr 2021: Special Eid wishes
- May Allah shower His mercy upon you and your family on Eid ul Fitr!
- Warm wishes to you and your family on Eid ul Fitr. Eid Mubarak!
- May Allah bring you lots of joy, happiness and good health. Eid Mubarak!
- Wishing you a Happy Eid! May God keep you safe and happy.
- May God shower his choicest blessings on Eid. Wish you a Happy Eid ul Fitr!
- May peace, safety, good health and prosperity be yours. Eid Mubarak!
Eid ul Fitr 2021: Special Eid messages
- I won’t be meeting you on Eid this year but warmest wishes going your way. Wishing you a blessed Eid. Eid Mubarak!
- May this Eid bring unlimited joy and good health. Eid Mubarak from all of us to your family.
- May all our wishes come true on the auspicious Eid ul Fitr. May Allah bless you. Eid Mubarak!
- Amid the global health crisis, here is my Dua: May Allah heal the world and bring peace. Wishing you a very Happy Eid!
- On this Eid prayers for people around the world to have smile on their faces. Eid Mubarak to you and your family.