The Intermediate Part-I (First Annual) Examination, 2023 commenced on 05th June, 2023 and culminated on 28th June, 2023. The result is announced on 10th October, 2023.
- The Result Gazette is issued as a notice only, errors and omissions excepted. Any entry appearing in this notification does not itself confer any right or privilege to a candidate for the grant of certificate.
- The candidates, who have obtained 33% marks or above in the respective Subjects/Papers have been awarded the total number of marks obtained by them against their Roll Numbers/Names in the Result Gazette.
- The candidates against whose Roll Numbers and Names, abbreviations of certain subject/s have been mentioned, have secured less than 33% marks. They may appear in the subjects along with Part-II (First Annual) Examination, 2024 otherwise their final result (Pass/Fail) in subject/s will be determined on the basis of total marks obtained by them in Part-I & II except paper of Islamic Education, which is held only in Part-I examination.
MEDICAL TECHNOLOGY GROUP:
i) In case of securing less than 33% marks in the papers of Urdu and English (compulsory) candidate may reappear in these subjects along with Part-II Examination, otherwise result in these subjects shall be determined on the basis of total marks obtained by a candidate in a subject in Examination
of Part-I &II.
ii) In the remaining subject(s)/Papers of Part-I, it would be compulsory to reappear and pass the subject(s)/papers of Part-I along with Part-II examination in which a candidate secures less than 33% marks as these are independent subjects(s) papers in each part.
- With the declaration of the result, the Result Cards bearing paper wise marks and other essential information would be issued to the Private Candidates on the addresses given by them in their admission forms whereas the regular candidates will get their Result Card from their respective institutions.
- All enquiries regarding the result of the candidates may be addressed to the Deputy / Assistant Controller Examinations (Inter) (Phone No. 99200192-97, 99200118 Ext.205/ 206).
- The candidates intending to apply for re-checking of their paper/s may apply online through BISE website (www.biselahore.com) within 15 days of the declaration of result.