Along with the information on blocking and unblocking on TikTok, we will also tell you how to find out if someone has blocked you on your TikTok.
TikTok is one of the most liked apps on social media platforms. On the Ticketock platform, you create your short video and present it to the world. However, sometimes some viral accounts are quite annoying. TicketTalk also allows you to block those accounts. Today we are going to tell you the same way through which you can block such account in a pinch. However, this feature also brings up a question, what if you are following someone and they have suddenly blocked you. How do you even know that someone has blocked you at Ticketlock? Along with information on blocking and unblocking on Ticketock, today we will also tell you how to find out if someone has blocked you on your Ticketlock.
How to find out if someone has blocked you on TikTok?
1. To find out who has blocked you on TikTok, you must first go to your following list. For this, open TikTok and click on the Profile icon. Now tap on the following. Now you search by entering username in the search bar. Whatever you have searched, on seeing no results, understand that you are a block.
2. Also, you can check the tags etc. in which you have tagged them or they have given you. If you do not see those tags and videos, then it is also a sign that you are blocked by that user.
3. Apart from the first two methods, you can search user name directly by going to the search bar. For this, open TickTalk and then tap on Discover. If no result is coming in the search bar, then it is very likely that you are blocked by that user.
Here are the ways through which you can find out who has blocked you on TikTok. So let’s now know how to block people at Tiktok.
To block someone on TikTok, follow these steps-
1. Open TikTok, tap on Discover and enter the username of the person you want to block. Also you tap on Me in Tiktok and then go to the following. Now enter the username of the person you want to block in the search bar.
2. Now go to the user’s profile and click on the horizontal three dots icon which appears on the top right corner, then click on the block.
This way you can block anyone from your Ticketlock. After blocking, neither you will be able to watch the video of that person nor will that person be able to watch your video.