The Department of Higher Education announced the 3000 jobs for CTI Interns. The candidates are invited to apply for a solution to the lack of teaching staff in the Punjab colleges. For four months, candidates are recruited to satisfy colleges’ needs.
Requirements for CTIs Jobs in Higher Education Department
The conditions to apply for the announced CTIs vacancies are as follows. The candidates have to consider them.
Qualification: Candidates must be MS/M.Phil and Ph.D academically qualified in order to apply for the vacancies in BS Colleges. The applicants should have a master degree with at least 2nd division in the relevant topic for other colleges, including community colleges. The qualifications for education are 85.05 marks above the master’s degree, 05 marks for board/university position holders and interview signs are 05. An evaluation of the candidate’s presentation on the respective subject will award the interview marks.
Scholarship: The applicants will receive the rs. 45000/- scholarship per month and is provided by bank/cross-check accounts of the selected CTIs.
Age limit: no age limit is defined for this post. Age limit:
Joining time: The college student teachers must join duties, otherwise the offer shall be withdrawn by the authorities concerned, within 07 days after the placement proposal is issued.
Schedule and procedure for selection for CTIs Jobs
- The divisional inspector Punjab, Lahore will carry out the necessary evaluation of the candidates.
- On 13 January 2021, each college’s notice board will display a list of vacancies.
- The application forms are to be submitted by interested candidates from 14 to 15 January 2021.
- The list of candidates selected shall be presented on 17 January 2021 on the Notice Board of the college concerned.
- The candidates’ interview will take place from 21-23 January 2021, and on 25 January 2021, a list of successful candidates will be published.
- Orders for the bid shall be issued on 2 February 2021 but the date for joining may later be notified to the selected parties due to the pandemic of coronavirus.
Further instructions for CTIs Jobs Candidates
- For the candidates mentioned above, the Department of Higher Education has issued additional instructions.
- Academic qualifications shall be quantified on the basis of detailed candidate marks certificates. The HEC conversion formula will be used for CGPA.
- Without the permission of the director of the respective college no payment request for CTIs will be entertained.
Last date for application submission
The final application date for CTIs is 13 January, and the application form will be presented before the due date. The CTIs are now in the higher education department.