|Funding Type||Fully Funded|
|Eligible||Common Wealth Countries|
|Worth||Fully funded with full fee concession and monthly stipend|
Degree Level: The Scholarship gives support to a masters level degree.
Available Subjects: The commonwealth scholarship for Masters Degree Programme meets six subjects:
- Science and technology
- Strengthening health systems
- Advancing global prosperity
- Rising global peace, security and governance
- Encouraging resilience and response to disasters
- Passage, formation and opportunity
Eligible Nationalities: Nationals holding citizenship of any commonwealth country.
To apply for these scholarships, you need to:
- Be a resident of or have been given refugee status by an acceptable Commonwealth country, or be a British Protected Person
- Be forever native in an acceptable Commonwealth country
- Be ready to commence your educational studies in the UK by the start of the UK educational year in September/October 2020
- By September 2020, keep the first degree of at least upper second class (2:1) honours standard, or a second class degree (2:2) and related postgraduate qualification (usually a Master’s degree). The CSC would not usually fund a second UK Master’s degree. If you are appealing for a second UK Master’s degree, you will require to provide an explanation as to why you want to undertake this study?
- Be helpless to manage to study in the UK without this scholarship
- Have given all helping documentation in the required form
The CSC does not allow direct applications for these scholarships. All applications need to be made by one of these certainating bodies: national nominating companies (this is the main route of application) or selected non-governmental organisations and charitable bodies.
Each nominating body is accountable for its own selection process. You should check with your nominating body for their particular advice and rules for applying, their own acceptability criteria, and their own closing date for applications.
You must make your application using the CSC’s Electronic Application System (EAS), in addition to any other application form that you are asked to complete by your nominating body. The CSC will not accept any applications that are not submitted via the online application system.
All applications need to be submitted by 16:00 (GMT) on 30 October 2019 at the most advanced and must include the supporting documentation (refer to the website) by 16:00 (GMT) on 20 November 2019.
It is necessary to read the 2020 Commonwealth Scholarship and Conditions and visit the official website to access the EAS system and for comprehensive information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Deadline: 30 October 2019