The FPSC has announced that students who successfully passed their MPT (MCQ-based preliminary test) on February 20th, 2022, are advised and recommended to do CSS Written Exam Registration 2022 appear in their CSS written competitive examination, which will be held on May 12th, 2022, as the CSS Written Exam Schedule 2022 has been announced. CSS exam applicants who have passed their initial MPT test must apply to the FPSC for CSS Written Exam Registration 2022 before the deadline of March 18, 2022.
Eligibility of the Applicant for CSS Written Exam Registration 2022
- Only CSS application applicants who have successfully qualified for their MPT test will be permitted to present and try their CSS 2022 written examination.
- Candidates for the CSS written exam must have a bachelor’s degree with a second division.
- To be considered eligible for the CSS written test, applicants must be between the ages of 21 and 30.
- Candidates for the CSS written test should keep in mind that the eligibility cutoff date for their age, domicile, qualification, and so on is December 31, 2021.
How to Apply for CSS Written Exam Registration 2022
- CSS written test students are needed to pay their examination fee of Rs. 2200/- as soon as feasible in their nearest state bank of Pakistan/Govt. Treasury/National bank of Pakistan by downloading the fee challan. The fee challan may be downloaded by clicking Here.
- Applicants for the CSS written test must remember to submit their online applications before the deadline of March 18, 2022.
- CSS Registration 2022 will include the CSS written exam applicant’s challan form, online application, CSS written examination curriculum, and guidelines.
CSS MPT Exam Result 2022
According to CSS MPT Result 2022, the total number of MPT (MCQ-based preliminary exam) successful applicants is 48,787, or 99.50 percent, out of a total of 49,038 candidates that took the MPT test.