There are jobs available in District & Session Court Bahawalnagar and it is currently looking for highly trained, very experienced, hard-working and well-disciplined applicants for the following positions.
(BPS-16), Assistant / Caretaker (BPS-16), Computer Operator (BPS-15), Junior Clerk (BPS-11), Junior Auditor (BPS-11), Computer Hardware Technician (BPS-11), Imam Masjid (BPS-11), Driver (BPS-05), Cook (BPS-05), Naib Qasid (BPS-03), Mali (BPS-03)). The appointments of the roles referred to above shall be carried out on a strictly contractual basis, which may be applied to a satisfactory performance. Applicable Session Court Chakwal Jobs are also up for download.
Applicants who are eligible to apply should have the maximum graduation/intermediate/matric/middle pass requirement and must be 18 to 25 years of age to apply. As per the demand for vacant vacancies, applicants should have appropriate diplomas and skills. So take advantage of this chance to apply with total confidence and make your future prosperous by getting a position in a well-reputed government agency of this nature.
Bahawalnagar Session Court Jobs Application Form 2021 Download Online
- Stenographist (BPS-16)
- Caretaker / Assistant (BPS-16)
- Operator of Machines (BPS-15)
- Clerk Junior (BPS-11)
- Auditor Junior (BPS-11)
- Technician for Electronic Hardware (BPS-11)
- Masjid Imam (BPS-11)
- Driver, Driver (BPS-05)
- Cook the (BPS-05)
- Naib Qasid Qasid (BPS-03)
- Mali’s (BPS-03)
How To Apply for Bahawalnagar Jobs in District and Session Court
- Since Sr. Applicants for applications No. 1 to 9 & 12 can download the application form from www.ctspak.com.
- Since Sr. The Central Testing Service Pakistan, with its office at 414, F-2 Floor, Jeff Heights, Main Boulevard Gulberg-III, Lahore, shall obtain the application form No. 1 to 9 & 12 and apply it along with all related documentation and paid deposit slip of Rs. 400/- in favour of CTSPAK.
- Since Sr. Applications No. 10, 11 and 13 must be forwarded to the District and Session Court of Bahawalnagar, Punjab.
- The final day for the proposal to be submitted is 20 January 2021.
- The position demanded should be explicitly stated in the document.
- Applications that are incomplete or submitted after the closing date will not be received.
- After the shortlisting of applicants, the test date for the positions will be conveyed to the eligible candidates.
- For evaluation/interview, no TA/DA will be charged.
- At the time of the interview, applicants should carry original papers.