Gujranwala Board 9th Class Date Sheet 2022
The date sheet for the annual examinations of 9th Class 2022 has been released by the Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education, Gujranwala. According to the Gujranwala Board 9th Class Date Sheet 2022, the annual examination of SSC Part-I 9th class will begin on Thursday, May 26th, and end on Friday, June 10th, 2022. The exams are split into two groups: morning and evening shifts.
BISE Gujranwala Board 9th Class Date Sheet 2022
BISE Gujranwala Board 9th Class Date Sheet 2022 has been announced and the timetable for the commencement of exams is as follows:
- Morning shift: Group-I students should be at the centre by 8:00 a.m., with the exam beginning at 8:30 a.m.
- Evening Shift: Students in Group II should arrive at the facility at 1:00 p.m., with the exam beginning at 1:30 p.m.
- For Friday, students must arrive at the examination centre by 2:00 p.m., and the exam will begin at 2:30 p.m., following Jummah prayer.
- The amount of time given to each topic will be determined by the amount of time specified on the question paper.
BISE Gujranwala Board 9th Class Practical Exams 2022
The practical examinations for BISE Gujranwala SSC Part-II are planned to begin on Tuesday, June 21, 2022, and end on July 15, 2022. (Friday). The practical exam times are divided into three sessions. The following are the available slots for the practical exam:
- First Batch from 8:30 AM till 10:30 AM
- Second Batch from 11:30 AM till 01:30 PM (02:30 PM till 05:30 PM for Friday)
- Third Batch from 02:30 PM till 04:30 PM
Gujranwala Board SSC-I Date Sheet 2022
You may look at the science group date sheet for 9th class 2022 Gujranwala board, and the new date sheet for 9th class 2022 Gujranwala board is released. The Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education Gujranwala, on the other hand, began its educational operations in 1976 and has been operating as an independent body since then, able to make all examination rules and regulations, as well as the final syllabus, which is set by the Board Committee and forwarded to all schools and colleges in their region.