China Scholarship Council CSC provides fully funded scholarships to Pakistani students by HEC for undergraduate, graduate and postgraduate studies in China with the name of CHINESE GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIP CSC 2021. The Chinese Government is providing CSC scholarships to Pakistani students for Bachelor’s, Master’s and PhD programmes in China.
CSC scholarships are available to 289 designated Chinese universities. These are the best Chinese universities offering a wide range of academic programmes in Science, Engineering, Agriculture, Medicine, Economics, Legal Studies, Administration, Education, History, Literature, Philosophy and Fine Arts to academics at all levels.
Note: In the case of undergraduate students, the medium of study will be Chinese language in the graduation programme after the Chinese Language Preparatory Course for one year.
Students, teachers and scholars wishing to qualify for a Chinese Government Scholarship are supposed to take a Chinese Language Course.
|Supporting Categories||Major Study (including preparatory years)( year)||Chinese Language(preparatory study year)|
HEC Chinese Government CSC Scholarships Covers:
- Complete Tuition Fee Accommodation
- Monthly Scholarship
- graduate students: CNY 2,500 per month;
- graduate students/general scholars: CNY 3,000 per month;
- graduate students/senior scholars: CNY 3,500 per month.
- Travel Expenditure
Eligibility Requirements for HEC Chinese Government CSC Scholarship
- Pakistani/AJK National
- Bachelor Programs:
- years of schooling (FA/Fsc or comparable A-level)
- under the age of 25
- Master’s Programs:
- Must be a bachelor’s degree holder under the age of 35.
- PhD. Programs:
- A master’s degree holder under the age of 40 years
List of mandatory documentation as follows:
- Degrees and Transcripts
- Recommendation Letters
- IELTS or HSK Certificates
- Physical Medical Examination
- Study Plan/Research Proposal/Letter of motivation
- Police Clearance Certificate
List of other supporting documents: not mandatory but additional:
Upon online submission of applications, HEC will require only the shortlisted applicants to apply two sets of the following certified spiral-bound documents separately for the HEC online application form as follows:
- Copies of Applicant and Father/Guardian CNIC.
- Copy of Applicant’s Domicile.Copy of HEC online submitted form.
- All educational degrees & transcripts from matric to final degree attested by HEC & IBCC.
- Chinese online application form
- Pre-admission letter from Chinese Government Scholarship Universities (Not mandatory)
- Language qualification certificate. e.g. HSK credentials, IELTS or TOFEL files (not mandatory)
- Photocopies of valid passport identification page.
- Two letters of recommendation in original form. (for Masters & Ph.D. only)
- Two recent passport size photographs.
- Two versions of the applicant’s statement of purpose.
- Health/fitness certificates designed by the Chinese Quarantine Authority can be accessed from here.
- Physical exams must cover all things in the Foreigner Physical Test Form.
- The missing documents or those without the signature of the attending practitioner,
- the official hospital stamp or the sealed photograph of the applicants are void.
- Please pick the proper time to take a physical assessment as the result is only valid for 6 months.
- Non-criminal history from the police force. In the case of jobs, the supervisor of the claimant may request a
- No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the shortlisted applicants.
- Approved English Translations of supporting materials (i.e. credentials, testimonials, transcripts) must be provided.
- In any case, by-hand or unfinished applications shall NOT be submitted.
Note: Applicants who do not have existing passports are urged to apply before February 2021, as it is mandatory to send a copy of the passport to the CSC portal.
Application Process for HEC CSC Scholarship 2021:
- No manual or unfinished e-portal applications will be submitted.
- Both candidates must apply online on the HEC site and at Chinese universities.
- The HEC may pick suitable applicants on the basis of merit and the amount of scholarship slots allotted to Pakistani students.
- In the event that false information is sent at any point, HEC retains the right to revoke and debar all potential scholarships and to impose a penalty, as agreed by HEC.
- Please apply electronically before the deadline of 18 January 2021, do NOT send hard copies of the application forms or any other documents to HEC at this stage of the application process.
- It is the sole responsibility of the student(s) appl. Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC), Pakistan Medical & Dental Council (PMDC), Agriculture Council, & Nursing Council, etc. To apply to the Chinese web portal, please click the link http://www.csc.edu.cn/or www.campuschina.org. Scholarship and evaluation process Please follow the link http://pk.chineseembassy.org/eng/zbgx/cultureservice/t1633589.htm and fill out the Chinese online application carefully.
- Separate bank account No. 1742790133401 at HBL, H-9 Branch Islamabad is maintained for online fee transfer from any HBL branch around the country to HEC.
Hard copies of the applications at this point are not needed. In any case, by-hand or unfinished applications shall NOT be submitted.
Please notice that HEC will forward nominations from Pakistan after shortlisting possible candidates on merit via a test OR interview OR both. The decision of HEC shall be definitive and binding for CHINESE GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIP CSC 2021. The final day for web submissions on the HEC site is on or before 18 January 2021.