The HEC LAT Registration 2022 for Law Admission Test has been announced by HEC for the interested applicants who applied for it. Applicants can gain admission to most well-known HEC private and public colleges and institutes for a 5-year LLB degree program.
HEC LAT Test Eligibility Criteria 2022
Students who have completed the HSSC or any other equivalent/ 12 grade education are eligible to apply.
Students who have taken the final test for the HSSC or any other equivalent/ 12 grade education and are awaiting results are eligible to apply.
HEC LAT Test Syllabus and Pattern 2022
- 15 marks for essay writing (in Urdu or English).
- Personal Statement (10 marks) in Urdu or English.
- English MCQs worth 20 points.
- General Knowledge MCQs with a total of 20 marks.
- 10 marks for Islamic Studies MCQs.
- Pakistan Studies MCQs with a maximum of ten points.
- Urdu MCQs worth 10 points.
On January 30, 2022, the LAT Test Schedule 2022 will be released.
- Applicants who register using the HEC online registration method will be able to get their Roll No Slips and register their email address a week before the exam date.
- The date, location, and time of the exam will be sent to candidates by SMS/email.
- Applicants must supply valid email/mobile phone numbers in order to get the Roll No Slips.
- Applicants must have their original CNIC and Roll No slips with them when they visit the Test Center on the Test Date.
The HEC LAT Test 2022 will be held in Pakistan’s main cities. Applicants can select the Test/Examination Centre from a list provided in the application form. Applicants should be aware that the examination center will not change after they have registered.
LAT Test application deadline
The LAT Test application deadline for 2022 is January 17, 2022.
The LAT Test Registration Process for 2022
- You can register online by going to the HEC’s official website.
- If you are having trouble registering, you can contact the hotline, the HEC secretariat, or one of the HEC regional offices.
- The application submission process consists of completing the profile using the “My Profile” section and submitting the application using the “Law Admission Test” option on the web portal’s menu panel.
- Please keep in mind that only “Submitted” applications will be considered for the LAT.
- The exam cost is Rs. 1000/-, which must be put in the account 1742 7900 133401, with the account title Higher
- Education Commission, the bank being HBL, and the branch code being 1742.
- On the deposit slip, you must provide your CNIC.
- The test cost is non-refundable and non-transferable.