The date for the Law Admission Test has been set by the Higher Education Commission (HEC) (LAT). The HEC LAT Test (Law Admission Test) is for individuals seeking admission to a 5-year LLB degree programme in any HEC/ PBC accredited institutions or colleges that are connected with Public Sector Universities, as per the Honorable Supreme Court of Pakistan’s directives.
DATE OF LAW ADMISSION LAT 2022
The date for the Law Admission Test has been published by the Higher Education Commission. The LAT will be held at HEC on (Monday) May 15th, 2022. The HEC LAT Test 2022 will take place on the specified day, and any changes will be announced on the official website.
Last date for HEC LAT Test 2022 is: April 25, 2022.
CRITERIA FOR LAW ADMISSION TEST ELIGIBILITY
The following students are now eligible to take the Law Admissions Test:
- Candidates who have finished their HSSC or 12 years of study are eligible to apply.
- Candidates who are awaiting the results of their HSSC or equivalent 12 year schooling are eligible to apply.
TEST PATTERN AND SYLLABUS FOR HEC LAT 2022
According to the LAT Test Scheule 2022, the Law Admission Test has a total of 100 points, with a passing score of 50. The test is further broken down into sections for English, Urdu, General Knowledge, Islamic Studies, Pakistan Studies, and Mathematics.
HOW TO APPLY FOR HEC LAT TEST 2022
- For online registration candidates are requested to follow https://etc.hec.gov.pk/
- The admission test is composed of two steps; profile completion and applications submission.
- Candidates are required to provide the complete information only submitted forms will be accepted. Any incomplete application will not be entertained.
- The total fee of 1000/- should be submitted through an online bank
- The candidates have to submit the deposit slips to the Member’s House