Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship program has been started by the Prime Minister for students from low-income classes.
It is the largest ever scholarship program in the history of Pakistan. Over 200,000 students will be profited from this need-based undergraduate scholarships program in four years.
Ehsaas scholarship is a major force to enhance access to higher education. The government wants to ensure that no student is deprived of education because of financial need. It is a program for high achievers from low-income families.
Students with special needs as well as those from remote and disadvantaged areas are especially encouraged to apply.
The scholarship covers tuition fee and stipend.
- The scholarships are applicable to the public sector and participating non-profit private sector colleges and universities
- Students admitted on merit at any public sector university.
- Family income should be below the poverty threshold.
How to apply for Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship
- Visit the official website of the Higher Education Commission to apply online.
- Completed forms along with necessary documents can also be submitted to the Financial Aid Office of the respective university.
- Please do not send applications to HEC or BISP directly.
Last Date for Applying
The application deadline is December 10, 2019.
Under this program at least 50,000 scholarships will be given to the deserving students annually.
About 50 per cent scholarships will be given to the female students.