WhatsApp is the world’s most popular messaging app. Facebook-owned company WhatsApp brought the delete feature for its users in the year 2017, in this feature, users can delete their own sent messages. Using this feature, not only messages but also photos and videos can be deleted from WhatsApp forever. Which means, no one can see the deleted message, not even you. However, deleted messages can also be viewed. Yes, there are many ways to do this. We are going to tell you one of these ways in this article.
If you are planning to use this method, then keep in mind that such WhatsApp features, which do not officially support the app, have to be paid for access. In this case, the way we are going to tell you, it may cause your personal information like phone notifications, which includes OTP and bank details, to be invoked by a third party app. Your data will be private, we cannot guarantee it. Use this method on your own risk if you need more.
How to see deleted whatsapp messages
Whenever a WhatsApp message is deleted, it leaves the message ‘This message was deleted’. If you have an Android phone, follow these steps and see the deleted message.
2. After installing, open the app. After this, complete the installation process by giving permission to the app.
3. Return to the app after granting permission. Here you will be asked to choose the app whose notifications and delete changes you want to store.
4. In this list you have to choose WhatsApp.
5. Tap on ‘YES’ in the next screen. Tap on Allow to save the file. Now this app is ready for use.
6. Now whatever WhatsApp notifications will come to you, including the deleted messages … they will all be present in the WhatsRemoved + app.
No such app exists for iOS. This is a very good thing in terms of privacy. But if you want to see deleted messages, this is not correct.
We encountered many such apps in the Google Play Store that claimed to do something similar. But none of the apps was better than WhatsRemoved +. This app works well, but many advertisements in it may bother you. However, you can remove these advertisements, but for this, you will have to pay a one-time fee of Rs 100.