ICM stands for Institute of Customers Management. Students from Commonwealth countries are eligible to apply for the ICM MBA Scholarships. This programme is for people who meet the requirements for an MBA but cannot afford the full tuition. The grant covers £15,000 of the ICM MBA program’s tuition price.
Eligibility Criteria for ICM MBA Scholarship
- Get acceptance into the ICM MBA programme.
For the MBA programme, you must meet all of the requirements. This article contains a complete list of prerequisites.
- Citizen of the Commonwealth: You must be a citizen of a Commonwealth member state to participate.
You’re in a situation where the program’s cost is a big financial hardship. You can show that you need the scholarship (for example, due to previous work experiences or personal circumstances)
ICM Masters in Business Administration (MBA)
Available Scholarships in Number for ICM MBA Scholarship
Upto 5 every year
Application Procedure for ICM MBA Scholarship
Please fill out this form and email your papers to email@example.com to apply for the MBA programme (including applying for scholarships / financing).
Requirements for the application:
- Excellent command of the English language. If English is not your first language and you have not studied or worked at an institution where English is the sole medium of instruction, you should take the TOEFL/IELTS test.
- The examinations are not necessary if you have earned a bachelor’s degree that was taught in English.
- A bachelor’s degree is required. A bachelor’s degree from the United Kingdom or an equivalent qualification. You may also provide a professional certification that is equivalent. If you lack the necessary degree, you can demonstrate your competence by demonstrating substantial leadership or management experience (minimum of 8 years). At the time of application, you must send your transcripts (provisional transcripts are acceptable).
- Work experience on a full-time basis. A minimum of 5 years of full-time (post-degree) bachelor’s job experience is recommended. Experience may come from a variety of industries and sectors, including non-profits, government, the armed forces, and the commercial sector. Entrepreneurial work as a self-employed individual is included.
- Letters of recommendation Applicants must provide two letters of recommendation from either management or faculty members. The purpose of the recommendation letter is to express confidence in the applicant’s ability to pursue a postgraduate degree.
- LinkedIn Profile / Resume A copy of their resume or a link to their LinkedIn profile page is required for all candidates.
- Application letter. A one-page letter of application, comparable to a cover letter when applying for a job, is required. You must address the following major points in this letter:
- Possibilities for leadership We’re searching for those who have demonstrated leadership potential. This might happen at work, while studying (via extracurricular activities), in your family or community, or through professional achievements.
- Teamwork. Working with people is a big part of the MBA programme. This includes your classmates, the community, the business world, and your professors. We’re searching for people who can work well in groups and collaborate effectively.
- Problem-solving abilities Candidates with strong problem-solving abilities are sought by the ICM MBA. This entails recognising issues, evaluating alternatives, selecting the best solution, and putting it into action. These skills can be demonstrated at work, in your undergraduate studies, or in your personal life.
- GMAT/GRE? To apply for the MBA programme, you do not need to take the GMAT or GRE. If you’ve already taken one of these exams, you may submit the results along with the rest of your application.