Jobs in Punjab Small Industries Company Government 2021 Lahore latest updates are here. Punjab Domiciled well-educated and experienced individuals are invited to apply for the following vacancy to be employed by the Public Sector Organization dealing with the growth and promotion of the Small Industrial Sector in Punjab for one of its development projects called as (Establishment of Women Resources Centre & Incubators).
Jobs in Punjab Small Industries Corporation Lahore 2021
(Project Director (BS-18), Assistant Director (Business Growth / Training) (BS-17), Assistant Director (IT / Database) (BS-17), Social Media Marketing Teacher (BS-16), Accountant (BS-16), Receptionist (BS-11), Dispatch Rider (BS-05), Naib Qasid (BS-01), Chowkdiar (BS-01)) are vacant roles. The above positions will be recruited for the oversight of the Lahore-based programme. The position is initially on a contract basis for a term of 01 years and may be extended to a suitable individual’s results.
Punjab Small Industries Corporation Jobs
Punjab Small Industries Corporation is an autonomous organisation that currently works for the growth of small, artistic and cultural industries and for potential socio-economic advancement in the province of Punjab. Punjab Small Industries Corporation Jobs are classified as declared government sector jobs for trained and eligible Punjab Domiciled applicants looking for jobs in such a form of work atmosphere in which they can polish their skills and become a particular field specialist. Mentioned below are current Punjab Small Industries Corporation Jobs 2021.
Criteria for Eligibility:
Individuals qualified to apply should have sufficient credentials and expertise to apply according to the requirements specified in the picture below, such as Masters/Bachelors/Intermediate/Matric/Middle and applicable experience.
PO Box 829 Lahore Work 2021 Company of Punjab Small Industry
Positions vacant in Punjab Small Industries Corporation
- Manager of Project (BS-18)
- (Business Growth / Training) Assistant Director (BS-17)
- (IT / Database) Assistant Director (BS-17)
- Marketing Trainer for Social Media (BS-16)
- Accountsman (BS-16)
- The receptionist (BS-11)
- Dispatch Rider Dispatch (BS-05)
- Naib Qasid Qasid (BS-01)
- Chowkidar (BS-01)
How to apply for Punjab Small Industries Corporation Jobs
- The following address should be given for applications along with comprehensive CVs, approved copies of educational qualifications, diplomas, certificates of experience, CNIC, domicile and recent photographs.
- Individuals already in the government/semi-government agency can apply through the required channel.
- The final day for the proposal to be submitted is 15 January 2021.
- It won’t entertain late and unfinished submissions.
- Applications submitted without approved copies of certificates of knowledge / experience would not be received.
- Only qualified test/interview applicants will be approached.
- No TA/DA will be issued to test/interview applicants.
- At the time of the interview, applicants should carry original papers. Stay in contact with us and continue to visit Raabta.net for more jobs on our platform.