The Pakistan Army declared the induction of the Direct Short Service Commission Entry 2021. You will join the Pak Army as a captain via this programme of induction. The online application for the Pak Army Direct Service Commission will continue from 21 December to 08 January 2021. Male unmarried candidates with 16 years of education in specific fields can apply to the Education Corps/Teachers and Psychologists.
Applicants may apply online through the official application portal of the Pak Army or may register through the Army Selection and Recruiting Centre. The last day of registration for entry of the Direct Short Service Commission 2021 is January 08, 2021.
Enter the PAKISTAN ARMY as Captain in 2021
The Pak Army provides commissions in the following categories:
- Army Corps of Education
- Agency of the Financial Reporting Stream
- Officers in Justice
- Body of the Remount Veterinarian and Farms Officer
- Enter the Pak Army as Captain 2021 Timetable of Registration
- Registration begins: 21 December, 2020.
- Last date: 8 January 2021
- Preliminary Testing: 13-22 January, 2021
- Pak Army Direct Short Service Commission Eligibility Requirement 2021
- Gender: Male:
- Marital status: married or single
- Nationality: people of Pakistan and home holders of Azad Kashmir/Gilgit – Baltistan.
- Physical norms
- Minimum Height-5′-4″ (162.5 cm)
- Weight-As per body mass index
- Minimum CGPA 2.5 out of 4 or minus 60 percent Marks in the annual method.
- Minimum 2 CGPA out of 4 or at least 50 percent points in the Psychology annual framework.
- No 3rd Class or Grade D and just one 2nd Division/Grade C for the entire college career.
- Applicants have only graduated from recognised universities in HEC/PEC.
- Candidates who have obtained credentials as private candidates are not qualified.
- How to apply to the Pak Army as Captain Direct Service Committee Captain Work 2021:
- Candidates can register online on the official website of the Pak Army by visiting www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk or can register by visiting the nearest Army Collection and Recruiting Centres (AS&RCs)
The date and time of the test shall be reported on the internet for which a valid e-mail address is required. Applicants will register on the precise date and time of the preliminary tests on the computerised roll number slips. Applicants will also carry all the documentation listed below and pay the prospectus charge to the AS&RCs.
Those wishing to register with the AS&RCs should carry the following papers, such as:
- Initial records of two sets of approved photocopies of educational certificates/degrees/Diplomas.
- Serving applicants should carry NOC from the department concerned.
- Attested photocopy of the home.
- Photocopies with the National Identification Card.
- 6 x coloured pictures duly accredited (front & back).
- Crossed postal order Rs, 100.00 in favour of the Director General of Personnel Administration (DGPA), GHQ Rawalpindi.
- Applicants must have their degrees properly confirmed by HEC/PEC.