Pakistan Navy declares the Military Cadet Scheme to recruit MBBS doctors in the Pak Navy. Applicants enrolled in the 4th and 5th year of MBBS at the Gouvernement Medical Colleges/Medical Colleges recognised by the PMDC/relevant authority as of 1 July 2021 are entitled to apply. During the cadetship, the M Cadet shall be entitled to earn a lump sum of PKR: 18,583 per month as a stipend.
Last Date to Apply
The last date of admission for the Pak Navy Medical Cadet scheme is December 27, 2020.
- Criteria for eligibility of the Pak Navy M Cadet Scheme 2021:
- Gender: Applicants both male and female are eligible to apply.
- Nationality: Pakistani/AJK Nationality
- Height: Male: 5′ Feet & 4′ Inches and Female: 5′ Feet.
- Weight: Weight should be as per body mass index.
- Marital Status: Unmarried status
- Educational Qualification: Students studying in the 4th and 5th Batch Year of MBBS in the Government Medical Colleges/Medical Colleges recognised by the PMDC as of 1 July 2020 are qualified to apply.
How to Apply to the Pak Navy Medical/M Cadet Scheme 2021:
- Interested candidates wishing to apply can register on the website, namely http://www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk.
- Registration has begun and will run until December 27, 2020.
- Applicants who have made an online registration must send a Postal Order of Rs.300/Crossed in the name of NHQ Director Islamabad.
- The last enrollment date is December 27, 2020.
- Applications submitted directly to the Naval Headquarters would not be issued.
- The admission exam will begin on January 04, 2021, consisting of a 30-minute intelligence test and a 60-minute MCQ. The test results will be released on December 03, 2017. The results will be available on the PNR & SC and also on the official website.
- Applicants must have their ears and teeth cleaned by a special dentist.
- The Attitude Test will take place at PNR & SC.
- The final medical review of the shortlisted applicants will take place at Closest CMH/Naval Hospital.
- Conduct of the PN Selection Board in Venues determined by the NHQ and the final selection will be made on merit by the Naval Headquarters.