The Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education (BISE) Lahore has released the admission schedule for HSSC part I and HSSC part II with combined regular and private for annual intermediate examination 2022 applicants, as well as the examination costs. Students must pay their fees before the end of the intermediate admission period in 2022 for yearly examinations.
Intermediate Examination Datesheet & Schedule
|S.No||Fee Details||Schedule for Regular and Private Candidates|
|1||Single examination fee along with examination form||1st March, 2022 to 31st March, 2022|
|2||Double examination fee along with examination form||1st April, 2022 to 18th April, 2022|
|3||Triple examination fee along with examination form||19th April, 2022 to 26th April, 2022|
Important Requirements For the 2022 Intermediate Annual Examination
- Students who are exempt from the BISE Lahore exam fee are restricted to a single fee submission schedule. Students, like other candidates (regular/private), can submit their single fees together with their examination forms even after the deadline for fee submission has passed.
- Admission to the examination will only be granted through an online method, therefore interested students must visit www.biselahore.com to register. Students will be required to utilize an online computerized examination form to register for their examination, and they will be able to deposit their exam fee/processing fee exclusively using the online examination admission form. Students can submit their examination fee and examination form to any HBL bank limited branch other than the HBL board branch.
- After April 26th, 2022, no examination admission forms will be received.
Exam Fee for HSSC Admission 2022
Candidates for the Regular Exam
- Students in the scientific group (11th and 12th grades) can pay an exam cost of 800 rupees or a combined exam price of 1600 rupees.
- Students in the Arts group with practical courses in the 11th and 12th grades might pay an exam cost of 800 rupees or a combined exam price of 1600 rupees.
- Students in the Arts group who do not have a practical course and are in the 11th and 12th grades can pay a 750 rupee exam fee or a combined exam price of 1500 rupees.
- Students can pay the examination processing cost for 11th and 12th classes separately for 395 rupees or the combined charge of 395 rupees, while handicapped children are excluded.
- Students can submit their original certificate fee for the 12th class for 550 rupees or the combined price for 550 rupees, with handicapped children excluded.
Candidates for Private Exams
- Students in the Science group (11th and 12th grades) can pay their exam cost of 900 rupees or a combined price of 1800 rupees.
- Students in the Arts group with practical courses in 11th and 12th grades might pay an examination fee of 900 rupees or a combined cost of 1800 rupees.
- Students in the Arts group without practical subjects in 11th and 12th grades might pay an exam cost of 800 rupees or a combined exam price of 1600 rupees.
- Students must pay their registration cost (just once) of 800 rupees for 11th class or 800 rupees for combined exam fee.
- Students must pay a processing charge of 395 rupees for the 11th and 12th classes, or a combined exam price of 395 rupees for impaired students.
- Students must provide an original certificate cost of 550 rupees for the 12th class or a combined exam price of 550 rupees for impaired children. Students would just have to submit their examination cost of 550 rupees together with their original certificate fee once.