If you are looking for the most up-to-date information about MBBS in Turkey Scholarships for Pakistani students, you have come to the correct spot. We will supply you with all the most up-to-date information about MBBS Fee Structure in Turkey and MBBS Admission in Turkey for all Pakistani students. Turkey’s MBBS Eligibility Criteria The education system in Turkey is ranked 43rd in the world.
Top MBBS Universities in Turkey by PMC:
- Karadeniz Teknik Üniversitesi Tıp Fakültesi
- cibadem Mehmet Ali Aydinlar Üniversitesi Tıp Fakültesi
- Akdeniz Üniversitesi Tıp Fakültesi
- Ankara Üniversitesi Tıp Fakültesi
- Bezmialem Vakif Üniversitesi Tıp Fakültesi
- Cukurova Üniversitesi Tıp Fakültesi
- Cumhuriyet Üniversitesi Tıp Fakültesi
- Dicle Üniversitesi Tıp Fakültesi
- Erciyes Üniversitesi Tıp Fakültesi
- Eskişehir Osmangazi Üniversitesi Tıp Fakültesi
- Firat Üniversitesi Tıp Fakültesi
- Gazi Üniversitesi Tıp Fakültesi
Criteria for Eligibility for MBBS in Turkey
In Turkey, you must obtain a high school graduation to pursue medicine. Medical schools in Turkey accept students immediately from high school. The various criteria based on your educational background (like your high school diploma). The following are the prerequisites for Medicine degrees given by Turkish universities:
- Diploma of High School (Min average of 70%)
- Good marks in Biology, Chemistry, Physics and Math
- Motivation Letter
- Valid Passport
- Candidates have passed higher secondary/pre-university qualifying examination with Science subjects i.e. Physics, Chemistry, and Zoology/Botany.
- Additionally say, candidates have to be forced to fulfill the regulation criteria i.e. they must have completed seventeen years aged at the time of admissions. Passing the entry test for MBBS is crucial.
MBBS in Turkey Fee structure:
After our discount!
|ISTANBUL ATLAS UNIVERSITY||İSTANBUL||ENGLISH||$20.000||$15.000|
|İZMİR EKONOMİ UNIVERSITY||İSTANBUL||ENGLISH||$15.000||$15.000|
|LOKMAN HEKIM UNIVERSITY||ANKARA||ENGLISH||$20.000||$16.000|
|ANKARA MEDİPOL UNIVERSITY||ANKARA||ENGLISH||$29.000||$19.000|
|İSTANBUL MEDİPOL UNIVERSITY||İSTANBUL||ENGLISH||$29.085||$22.380|
|İSTANBUL OKAN UNIVERSITY||İSTANBUL||ENGLISH||$23.500||$20.500|
|BAŞKENT UNIVERSITY||İSTANBUL||ENGLISH||85.000 TL||100.000 TL|
Prices for Turkey’s private colleges in Medicine may range between $14,000 and $27,500.
Fee structure for MBBS in Turkey for Pakistani students:
Tuition fees in Turkey range between $4,000 and $6,000 USD per year (Rs 702,326.80 to Rs 1,053,490.20). Semester costs at state institutions are extremely low, however tuition rates at non-public universities can go into the hundreds of dollars for Pakistani students.
Universities where TURKISH is the primary language of instruction
- Residents in Turkey pay between $80 and $250 per month.
- The fees for foreign residents range from 240 USD to 750 USD.
Universities where ENGLISH is the medium of instruction
- Turkey’s inhabitants pay between $150 and $500,
- while foreign residents pay between 450 and 1500 USD.
Cost of MBBS in Turkey for Pakistani students:
Details of Admission with Tuition fee and other expense:
- One Semester Tuition Fee of MBBS must be paid after confirmation of acceptance (550€ Equal to PKR 86,950- (paid by the students to university)DHL, Visa fee, Translation chargesPCRs 32,000/- (paid by the student)health insurance ChargesPKR 5800 (paid by the student)The Visa feePKR 12,600Consultancy FeePKR 50000Air Ticket fee of one wayPKR 50,000 – 65000
- The tution fee of university for Medical will be 1050 Euro/year. Equal to PKR 174,000/-
- The living cost will be Rs. 20,000/- per month. (Including food and hostel)
Costs of Living for MBBS in Turkey
International students living and studying in Turkey frequently pay between $400 and $500 a month for housing, clothes, food, entertainment, phone, and transportation. Every semester, the cost of books and supplies ranges from $100 to $150.
Scholarships for MBBS in Turkey in 2022:
Global students can apply for MBBS scholarships in Turkey. The majority of that section is entirely coordinated, which implies that everyone the researcher’s costs of being it convenience, wellbeing, Traveling, educational cost, and each completely separate living value unit is taken care of as the case may be.
MBBS Scholarships in Turkey for Pakistani Students in 2022:
The easiest option for Pakistani students to get a Turkey’s scholarship for MBBS is to sit the test and get the required grades. Turkey provides educational opportunities for Pakistanis at all levels of study, including enrollment, post-graduate, and graduate studies.