Punjab Education Endowment Fund (PEEF) is a non-profit organization dedicated to The PEEF has announced the Chief Minister Merit Scholarship for the year 2022. The PEEF CMMS Phd Merit Scholarship is a fully-funded fellowship for Ph.D. studies in the following subject areas at one of the world’s Top 50 QS Ranked (Subject wise) institutions. The deadline for submitting an application for the PEEF CMMS scholarship is March 31, 2022. The application form is available on the PEEF website for download.
Students from Punjab will be given priority; however, a special quota has been set up for students from other provinces, including AJK, Gilgit Baltistan (GB), FATA, and the Islamabad Capital Territory (ICT). The Chief Minister Merit Scholarship 2022 is open to Pakistani residents who have applied to one of the world’s top 50 QS listed colleges.
Subject Areas for PEEF CMMS Fully funded Ph.D. scholarship 2022
- Life Sciences Medicine
- Engineering & Technology
- Natural Sciences
- Social Sciences /Arts & Humanities.
A detailed list of preferred subject areas is available at https://www.peetorg.pk/cmms.html
- Eligibility Criteria for a PEEF CMMS Ph.D. Scholarship at one of the world’s top 50 universities
- Students applying for CMMS should have the following qualifications:
- Valid Ph.D. admission offer in desired topic areas from one of the Top 50 QS Ranked (subject-wise) Universities in the globe.
- Throughout your academic career, you must achieve a minimum of 60%.
- Maximum age of 35 years on March 31, 2021. Declared monthly family income (including self, spouse, and parents) is equal to or less than Rs. 200,000.
- I’ve never received a foreign scholarship before.
How to Apply for the PEEF Chief Minister Merit Scholarship for the Year 2021
- Obtain admission to one of the Top 50 QS ranked (subject-wise) universities in the world in the above-mentioned academic areas.
- https://llwww.peef.org.pk/cmms.html is where you can get the scholarship application form. Send the completed application form to PEEF before the deadline.
- The scholarship cannot be deferred to the next year.
- Permanent/regular faculty members of Pakistan’s public sector teaching/educational institutions are ineligible to apply for the Chief Minister Merit Scholarship (CMMS).
- The candidate is responsible for obtaining admission to the university and applying for a visa.
- The Scholarship Selection Committee’s decision will be final.
- PEEF maintains the right to reject any application or to cancel the entire selection process for any reason.
PEEF Phd Merit Scholarships for Top Universities Last Date
The deadline for submitting applications to the PEEF Office is March 31, 2022. Send the completed application form to PEEF before the deadline.