A large number of applicants are seeking for the PMC MDCAT schedule 2022. The information for such students can be found here. The dates on which PMC is likely to conduct the MDCAT 2022 are shown below. This timetable was compiled from a variety of sources.
The PMC MDCAT 2022 will be divided into three stages between August and September 2022. The first MDCAY 2022 will take place in August, followed by the second and third MDCAYs in September. The third test, on the other hand, will be for COVID-positive applicants (if any). The MDCAT 2022 schedule, however, may be seen below.
[button color=”primary” size=”medium” link=”https://raabta.net/pmc-national-mdcat-syllabus-2021/” icon=”” target=”false” nofollow=”false”]MDCAT Syllabus 2022[/button]
PMC MDCAT Schedule 2022
- 1st MDCAT 2022 from 15 August to 31 August 2022
- 2nd MDCAT 2022 from 05 September to 20 September 2022
- 3rd MDCAT 2022 (For Covid Positive candidates) on 30 September 2022
MDCAT 2022 Examination Center
The MDCAT 2022 exam will be administered both domestically and globally by PMC. As a result, test centers will be located across Pakistan and other countries.
- Islamabad, Karachi, Hyderabad, Lahore, Multan, Faisalabad, Peshawar, and Quetta are the national examination centers for MDCAT 2022.
- MDCAT 2022 International Examination Center: United States, United Kingdom, Europe, Gulf nations, and Asia