On February 25, 2022, PPSC Jobs 2022 were released for several public positions in the Public Health Engineering Department, Housing Urban Development, Punjab Health Engineering Department, Punjab Higher Education Department, PPSC, and Energy Department.
The Punjab Public Service Commission is a government agency in Punjab. The Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) is an official government body charged with administering numerous applications for public posts for qualified individuals from across Pakistan and ensuring transparency and merit in the selection of deserving job seekers. The PPSC is also in charge of conducting numerous government positions tests for open posts at various government exam sites, all while adhering to tight laws governing the use of international quality standards in conducting examinations and applicant interviews. The following are the job descriptions for PPSC 2022:
Housing Urban Development
Assistant Director Engineer/SDO (BS-17)
The ideal applicant will have a bachelor’s degree in civil engineering from a reputable university. Male candidates have a maximum age limit of 35 years, while female candidates have a maximum age limit of 38 years. There are four positions available for this role.
Punjab Health Engineering Department (North & South)Punjab
Sub Engineer (BS-14)
The ideal applicant would have completed a three-year diploma in civil engineering from a recognized institute accredited by the Punjab Board of Technical Education. The maximum age restriction for male candidates is 35 years, while for female candidates it is 38 years. A total of 65 positions are available for this role.
Punjab Higher Education Department
The necessary applicant must have obtained a Masters degree (2nd division) in the relevant topic, according to PPSC Lecturer Jobs 2022. The maximum age restriction for female candidates is 38 years. The applicant will be hired on a permanent basis. There are 79 positions available in Biology, 139 in Economics, and 134 in Psychology.
Male Lecturer (BS-17)
The ideal applicant will have earned a master’s degree in the relevant field (2nd division). For male candidates, the maximum age limit is 35 years. The applicant will be hired on a permanent basis. There are 33 positions available in Education, 20 in History, 75 in Islamiat, and 51 in Physical Education.
Punjab Public Service Commission
The needed applicant must have completed a recognized board’s Higher Secondary School Certificate (HSSC). The candidate must have a shorthand speed of 100 words per minute and a typing speed of 35 words per minute. The maximum age restriction for male candidates is 32 years, while for female candidates it is 35 years. There are a total of 23 positions available for this role.
Energy Department Chief Engineer (Power)
Electric Sub-Inspector (BS-14)
The needed applicant must have obtained a Board of Technical Education Diploma (2nd division) in Associate Engineering in the Electrical discipline. The maximum age restriction for male candidates is 32 years, while for female candidates it is 35 years. There are a total of 12 positions available for this role.
How to Apply for PPSC Jobs 2022
- Candidates must apply online at www.ppsc.gov.pk.
- The deadline to apply for the offered positions is March 14, 2022, therefore interested individuals should send their applications as soon as possible.
- Employees of semi-government, provincial governments, federal government autonomous entities, and local governments shall not be granted age relaxation or concessions in exchange for their services.
- If the applicant believes his qualification is comparable to the needed qualification, he will be asked to present an equivalency certificate issued by a competent body (HEC/PMC/PMDC/QEDC & PEC).
- Applicants must ask for a letter of authorization (NOC) or a departmental permission certificate from their respective departments, as well as during their interview if required.
- Before the closing date, candidates applying for a specific post advertised by PPSC must ensure that they have obtained or applied for registration in PVMC/PNC/PMC/PEC/PDMC or any other relevant body for a NOC/registration certificate, and that they provide the NOC certificate during their interview.
- During their interview, the application candidates must give their total acquired marks or percentage certificate for all of their degrees, as provided by their respective Competent Authority.
- Applicants must not divulge their personal information or entrust their application information to anybody other than the PPSC website.