How To Prevent Hair Fall: One of the biggest problems of hair is hair fall and tangling. This problem can be more in dry hair. Hair loss is becoming a common problem. Are you also often shocked by the bad effects on your hair, you wonder why even after taking a good diet, using good oil, hair is getting dry and dry.
How To Control Hair Fall?
One of the biggest problems of hair is hair fall and tangling. This problem can be more in dry hair. Hair loss is becoming a common problem. Are you too often shocked by the bad effects on your hair, you wonder why even after taking a good diet, using good oil, hair is getting dry, dry, then we will tell you about hair loss Cause Hair Loss. Who does not like thick, soft and silky hair, but just like our body needs a good diet, it is very important to have a good diet for hair as well. Your impression is also spoiled by tangled and falling hair. So here are some tips to prevent hair loss …
These tips will reduce hair loss
1. Do not keep the hair wet: If you are leaving the house in winter, then cover your hair. Especially in Delhi-NCR where the air is highly polluted. Dust can weaken your hair and make them dry.
2. Oil and Shampoo: Hair starts falling dry. Therefore, massage your hair with oil twice a week and shampoo it. To ensure that hair does not fall, avoid hairstyles and other hair products during this time.
3. Homemade Mix: Mix one cup of honey, almond oil and chamomile leaves and apply this paste on the scalp. Leave it like this for one hour. Now wash the hair with shampoo. Use it twice a week for best results.
4. Amla: Hair starts to grow long after consuming Amla . This can rejuvenate the pores. Massage the roots of the hair with amla oil and leave the hair like this for an hour. After this, you can shampoo.
5. Green Tea: Polyphenol, known as epigallocatechin-3-gallate, promotes hair growth and helps prevent hair loss. This compound is abundant in green tea; Include green tea in your diet to control hair loss.
6. Mehndi: It controls the problem of hair loss very well. It works like a medicine. Soak the henna leaves in water. Make a paste and apply it to the hair roots. Wash hair after an hour or two.
Prevent Hair Fall: Applying henna on hair can overcome this problem
7. Lifestyle changes: Certainly you can reduce hair loss by making changes in lifestyle, but there are some ways you can take care of your hair and prevent it from breaking. Do not tie your hair tightly. Gently comb and do not rub them vigorously while washing hair. Also avoid the use of heat treatment like curling iron etc.
8. Stay hydrated: Water is the solution to most of your health problems. Keep your hydration level high. If the body remains hydrated, then you will not have to face the problem of hair loss.