The daily journal advertises Punjab Government Jobs 2022 at the Planning and Development Board. Director, Specialists, Experts, Officers, Assistants, Computer Operators, Drivers, Office Boy, Security Guards, and Sweepers are among the positions available. To apply for these opportunities, read the whole details on the Parho Pakistan page.
Punjab Govt Jobs 2022 in Planning and Development Board
|Posted On||21 May 2022|
|Education||PhD / Master / ACMA / CA / ACCA / Bachelor / Intermediate / Matric / Middle|
|Last Date||03 June 2022|
|No of Vacancies||30+|
|Organization||Planning and Development Board|
|Address||Project Director Room # 112 Planning and Development Board Civil Secretariate Lahore|
List of Vacancies
- Project Director
- Infrastructure Specialist
- Training & Enterprise Specialist
- Gender & Poverty Specialist
- Knowledge Management & ME Specialist
- Livestock Expert
- M & E Officer
- Finance & Accounts Manager
- Procurement Officer
- Admin & Accounts Officer
- Communication Officer
- IT Officer
- Accounts Assistant
- Computer Operator
- Office Secretary
- M & E Assistant
- Office Boy
Candidates with a Ph.D., CA, ACMA, ACCA, M.Com, MBA, Master’s, and Bachelor’s degree, as well as Intermediate, Matric, and Middle pass can apply for the employment. Read the advertisement below for all details and directions.
How To Apply for Punjab Govt Jobs 2022
- Interested applicants may submit their applications online at www.jobs.punjab.gov.pk.
- Candidates may also look at the job descriptions on the same page.
- Before applying, make sure you read the entire advertisement.
- The application last date is June 3, 2022.