The Punjab University LLB Merit List 2022 has been released for the third time. To secure the academic session, the applicants have been selected for admission to the 05-year LL.B program (Annual System) Morning Self Supporting Group B of the Quaid-e-Azam Campus and University Law College.
PU LLB Merit List 2022 Requirements
Candidates who got admission by making false statements on the entrance form will have their admission revoked with immediate effect by the University Law College, University of Punjab, Lahore, and criminal proceedings would be commenced against the student.
- After collecting the Challan form from the Account Office, students must pay their dues in the HBL in Quaid-e-Azam (Room 03).
- The office will release Bank Challan forms from January 3rd to January 6th, 2022.
- The college fees must be deposited by the close of business on January 6, 2022.
- Original documentation, passport-sized pictures, and Rs.100 stamp paper should be submitted to the assistant in Room 06.
- Candidates who received 20 points extra for Hafiz-e-Quran and were included in the merit list must pass the Holy Quran Verbal Test before receiving the Challan form.
- The total yearly fees for the academic year 2021-2022 are Rs 53795.
- Applicants must provide a paper copy of the original Rs.500 challan form along with an online form.
Punjab University LLB Merit List 2022 Download Now
The following individuals are on the third PU LLB (Hons) Program Merit List:
- The Punjab University LLB Merit List 2022 began with 88.36 and finished with 82 meritsinal merit.
- The maximum LAT test score attained is 71, with the LAT test accounting for 21% of the total score.