Quaid i Azam University has confirmed intakes for MS/M.Phil and Ph.D. Spring Semester 2021 graduate programmes. Applications from Pakistani/foreign nationals in different fields are invited. Candidates are qualified to apply for the faculty (Biochemistry, Microbiology, Bioinformatics, Plant Science, Pharmacy, Zoology and Biotechnology), the natural science faculty (Chemistry, Computer, Earth Science, Computing, Mathematics, Physics and Statistics), the social sciences faculty ( Economics, History, Sociology, Management Sciences, Anthropology, and International Relations).
Procedure for Application
- Candidates can register to the university’s online application framework.
- In either branch of the Habib bank limited or Rs. 2100/- in the Askari bank limited, applicants have the application processing fee of Rs. 2115/-.
- Candidates must submit scanned copies of the appropriate records, such as academic credentials, a CNIC/B form and their domicile, along with their application form.
- The charged invoice and scanned copies of documents must be submitted or the candidate’s application process is not entertained.
Procedure for Admission
- The acceptance to the Ph.D. programme is dependent on the prior academic qualification, written evaluation and interview.
- The passing marks of the exam are 70 percent and the applicants must ensure that they are entered in the interview according to the passing criterion.
- The merit list of the shortlisted applicants will be released after the screening process and the semester fee must be submitted.
- The merit of the entrance into the MS/M.Phil programme will be based on the marks earned in the previous qualification, a written examination and an interview.
- There will be no different letters to name the applicants for the interview.
- The department/institute will be an issue for the interview, and the qualification list for the applicants will then be presented.
Deadline for admission
The last date to apply in the Quaid i Azam University for MS/M.Phil and Ph.D. admissions was 8 February 2021.