|Funding Type||Fully Funded|
|University||University of Zambia|
|Eligible||Common Wealth Countries|
|Worth||Fully funded with full fee concession and a monthly stipend|
Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth (University of Zambia) 2020 is introduced for Commonwealth Countries The scholarship allows Masters level programme(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at University of Zambia. The last date of the scholarship is 15 Jan 2020.
Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth (University of Zambia) 2020 stands available to undertake Masters level programs at University of Zambia.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
Students from Commonwealth countries are eligible to apply
Award recipients receive:
- Fully-funded tuition fees
- Living expenses allowance (stipend) for the duration of the award
- Return economy flights to their host country
- An arrival allowance
- Research support grant – on request only; subject to approval
- Candidate must be from Commonwealth countries.
- should have achieved an undergraduate degree
- no upper age limit
- The QECS grants are only hosted by low and middle-income countries. Therefore these awards will not be hosted in Canada, the UK or Australia.
- meet English language requirement
- Must meet the admission criteria of the Master program for university admission.
To start your application award, candidates need to take admission to the university. After that take a note of your login details and the link to the application form.