The LAW GAT exam registration dates for the LAW Graduate Assessment Test 2022 have been released by HEC. The LAW-GAT is scheduled to take place on July 3, 2022. Candidates who have completed a Bachelor’s degree in Law or an equivalent degree from a HEC/PBC approved university can register online at http://etc.hec.gov.pk. On the HEC website, applications may be filed online. Before entering the legal profession and practising law, all LLB graduates must take the HEC LAE-GAT.
There will be multiple choice questions on the test (MCOs). Applicants who registered online with the HEC will receive their Roll Number Slip via http://etc.hec.gov.pk one week prior to the exam date. The exam date, time, and location will be sent to registered applicants through email/SMS. Candidates must fill out the online application form with a valid email address and phone number. To access the Test Center, you will need a printout of your Roll Number Slip and your original CNIC. The deadline for HEC Law GAT 2022 applications is June 15, 2022.
Eligibility Criteria for HEC Law GAT 2022
- Persons having passed Bachelor’s degree in Law from a university recognized by HEC and PBC are eligible to apply.
HEC-Law GAT Test Centers
The Test will be conducted in the following Centers:
Applicants can choose from a list of exam centres in the application form.
Only if a minimum of 100 candidates choose one of the aforementioned Centers will a test be held there.
After you’ve chosen a test centre, you won’t be able to alter it after you’ve registered.
How to Register for the GAT 2022 HEC Law Graduate Assessment Test
- For online registration, please go to http://etc.hec.gov.pk.
- If you have any problems registering online, please write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the HEC Secretariat or HEC Regional Centers for assistance.
- The application process consists of two steps: completing your profile in the “My Profile” section and submitting your application using the “Law GAT Test” link on the menu panel in the left-hand sidebar of the web portal.
- Only SUBMITTED applications will be considered for LAW-GAT Test and applications in SAVE or
- The INCOMPLETE mode will not be entertained.
- A test fee of Rs. 3000/- is to be deposited Online/ATM in Account No. O 1127900567403
Account Title: Higher Education Commission,
Bank: Habib Bank Limited, Branch Code: 0112.
Bank draft/ Pay Order will not be accepted
- Applicants are required to submit original fee deposit slip/ATM/online transfer through courier at
- Room No. 13-207,2nd Floor, HRD Building, HEC, H-8, Islamabad on or before the last date of registration.
- Please mention your CNIC number at the backside of the deposit slip.
- The examination is non-transferable non-refundable and
- Deadline for Online Registration June 15, 2022.
- A 50% score is required to pass the Law Graduate Assessment Test (Law-GAT).
- Applicants will have to meet other criteria, if any, as per the Rules and Regulations of PBC.
- Applicants will have a maximum of three chances to clear the Law-GAT test. HEC will conduct the test thrice a year.