State Bank of Pakistan SBP Merit Scholarship 2022 Apply Now
The State Bank of Pakistan (SBP) has launched the SBP Merit Scholarship 2022. State Bank Merit scholarships are available to the outstanding and intellectual students of its current and retired employees who work at the OG-2 level. The State Bank of Pakistan will provide a chance to poor and qualified students who wish to get qualifications at the Intermediate, Graduate, and Post Graduate levels.
Students studying in any field in Intermediate, Graduation, Post Graduation, and diploma courses (minimum 6 months duration) are eligible to apply for the award. Those who meet the requirements for the State Bank of Pakistan (SBP) Merit Scholarship Scheme 2022 must submit their application forms along with the required documentation. The scholarship application deadline is March 30, 2022.
State Bank of Pakistan SBP Merit Scholarship Overview
- Levels: Inter, Bachelor, MS/MPhil, Masters, PhD
- Fields: All Fields
- Type: Local Category: Merit Based Area: All Pakistan
- The deadline is March 30, 2022.
Monthly Stipend Rates for the State Bank Merit Scholarship in 2022
PKR: 6,160/- for Intermediate Students – 200 Scholarships
PRK: 7,840/- for Graduation Students – 100 Scholarships
PKR: 11,200/- for Postgraduate Students – Unlimited Scholarships
State Bank of Pakistan SBP Merit Scholarship 2022
Children of SBP workers, retired or deceased employees (OG Level 2) who have completed any test with a least B grade or got a minimum 60 percent score in (Matriculation, Intermediate, Graduation or diploma courses).
- In the event of GPA/CGPA grades, the student must present a certificate from the appropriate school stating the grading policy with corresponding percentage marks.
- The candidate must be enrolled in an educational institution within the calendar year 2020 or later.
- The student must not be receiving any other scholarships.
- The duration of the course must be specified on the application form.
- Diploma courses must last at least six months.
How to Apply for the State Bank SBP Merit Scholarship 2022
The scholarship application form may be downloaded from the state bank’s website at www.sbp.org.pk/Scholarship/App-Forms-Merit-Scho.pdf. The deadline to apply for the scholarship is March 30, 2022. The completed application form should be sent to Mr. Amjad Ali, Senior Joint Director Human Resources Department, State Bank of Pakistan, I I Chundrigar Road, Karachi.