Resolution means that whatever the challenges, the effort will continue until you finish the job. For any area of life, patience is vital to success. Persistence in studies means continuing the studies and never giving up because of difficulties in research.
Most students do not continue their studies. You can start studying one day and leave your books for many days and then start your research again after several days. So that one day you start to research, stop for a few days, and then some days later you start again, is of no use. It’s not a healthy study habit.
Student should continue to study. Without giving up for days, he should study every day. He should regularly take his classes and study his books. It’s a great support for a student. It saves him time and he can quickly and effectively learn if studies continue on a day-to-day basis.
Why a student stops study after some time?
For days, a student has caused the study to be abandoned:
- A student may find it boring to study since some subjects can be a little difficult for him and so he may stop studying for a couple of days. A subject can lose heart and stop studying for days due to difficulties in understanding or learning.
- Often a student is excited about his studies and one day he can study a lot. Studying more than one day gives him confidence, but pretends that he does not study the other days. Likewise, one day learning more than his endurance leaves him exhausted enough to have to cool him for several days.
- A student can take part in other things, including playing games, watching films, hanging in different places with friends.
- Students are expected to study every day. It is safer to keep the speed of research moderate, with time to eat. It will allow them to study for a long time without stopping them for days in the middle.
Why is it necessary to Study persistently?
For the study, persistence is important:
- It saves time for the student. It lets students make good use of their time. If a student consistently attends the school, he is scheduled to complete the course. Those students who don’t study regularly, their tests at the end of the session become a liability to them because they can’t study their whole course within less time.
- The second advantage of continuous learning, which is very significant, is that students can easily learn the next subject properly when they study regularly. You would have an idea of the previous theme, which encourages an appropriate understanding of the current theme, when you research one theme today, and when you study the next tomorrow.
- It gives you a sense of obligation for your research and exams that you study on a daily basis and do not stop learning.
How can I become study persistent?
- The student’s persistence depends on how much a student is involved in his or her studies and exams. However, if you have issues with being persistent in your research, you will have the habit of continuing your studies by taking the following tips into account:
- Don’t be afraid if you have a topic that is hard to understand. Try to get to know that. You can also be helped to learn that from your respective instructor. There’s nothing hard, but you can try to do so. Some topics are complicated, but you have to learn them. It’s a reality. It might not be enough to get a second reading or more to understand it at any time.
- Do not study in one sitting for too many hours. After two or three hours of analysis, have a short break. It refreshes you and recovers your motivation to resume your research again. Quick refreshment does not make students lose interest in learning.
- Take your studies seriously. As a student, learning and appearing in tests is your work. So study constantly to qualify with high grades for your test.
- You may have many other things than research, but try to avoid unnecessary tasks that might waste a great deal of time and distract you.
- Note that you do not study too much that day because you intend to study again after a long time; this is boring your study and again you stop learning. It is best you can study little on the first day, and then you can study a little bit more on the other day. Slowly and steadily rising every day helps support the education for a number of days.
- A student should have good fitness every day and an adequate diet, which will keep his studies safe and fit.