Admissions to UET Lahore Short Courses for the June – July Session 2022 are published in the press. These courses are available in a variety of categories. Students with a graduate, intermediate, DAE, or Matric pass can apply for these courses. To apply for these admissions, read the entire details on the Raabta page.
UET Lahore Admissions in Short Courses June – July Session 2022
|Announcement Date||25 May 2022|
|Last Date||01 June 2022|
List of UET Short Courses & Fee
- Certified Safety Officer
- Chemical Management
- MS Office ( COmplete package)
- Certified Survey Course
- Certified Quantity Surveyor
- Data Analysis with Python
- Cyber Security
- Certified Project Manager
- Web Development & E-Commerce
- Certified Environmental Lab Technologist
- Computer Financial Accounting for SMEs
- Lab Testing on concrete and steel
- Soil and Road Aggregate testing
- Total Quality Management
- Data Science for Professionals
- Building Information Modeling BIM
- Certified Procurement Officer
- Industrial Corrosion Monitoring and Prevention
- Computer-Aided Analysis and Design of Structures
These Short Courses are open to candidates who have completed their graduation, intermediate, DAE, or Matric education. Read the advertising notice below for all details and directions.
How To Apply
- Interested candidates send their application along with all relevant documents to the below address.
- Visit the UET website www.uet.edu.pk for more information.
- The last date to apply is 01 June 2022.
- Classes will start on 6 June up to 31 July 2022.
Address : Office of AED UET Lahore