|Funding Type||Fully Funded|
|University||University of Oxford|
|Worth||£15,009 towards living expenses for both years of study|
Up to 5 scholarships for MBA including Master’s degree and MBA year are awarded by the Pershing Square Foundation to support excellent learners.
The scholarship is open for the Masters of Business Management program.
Candidates from all countries are eligible to apply.
Benefits of Scholarships:
As a Pershing Square student, you will get funding for both your Master’s degree and MBA programme course expenses. The scholarship also gives at least £15,009 towards living fees for both years of study.
Pershing Square Scholarships are granted to people with the following qualities:
• Academic performance
• Management potential, expressed through experience and motivation
• Powerful personal character, honesty and dedication
• Aim to focus on directing world-scale social hurdles in your career, either in an existing group or through the development of a new business
• Ability to envision how to deliver scalable and sustainable solutions to these difficulties
• Articulated intuition on how the Oxford 1+1 MBA will allow you to fulfil your objectives. You must satisfy the entry necessities for both the Oxford MBA and your preferred Master’s programme.
Each of the partnering Master’s programmes has its own application form, deadlines and demands. In order to be viewed for the Pershing Square Scholarship, you need to apply to the 1+1 MBA by the January 2020 the last date.
When you present your 1+1 MBA application form you will be demanded if you would like to be counted for the Pershing Square Scholarship.
Add an essay in your application form of maximum 500 words inscribing this question ‘How do you plan to change the world? What does this tell us about you as a character?’
It is necessary to visit the official website to obtain the application form and for comprehensive information on how to apply for this scholarship.