|Funding Type||Fully Funded|
|University||University of Oxford|
|Degree Level||Bachelor, Undergraduate|
The Reach Oxford Undergraduate scholarship grants
- Tuition expenses
- Monthly living allowance
- homecoming airfare
- have obtained admission into the undergraduate program.
- be a fresh student
- hold the highest educational ability
- financial need and social responsibility are also major criteria for selection.
- Preference will be given to students who have not studied at the undergraduate level before.
- You need to make an application to the University of Oxford for an undergraduate course through UCAS by 15 October 2019, and be strong in gaining a place.
- Specifications on how to apply for a scholarship for 2020 entry will be available on this page in January 2020.
- For 2020 entry candidates who apply by the 12 February 2020 scholarship deadline, the selection method will be initiated in March 2020.
- Candidates will be notified of the result of their application in April 2020.
Deadline: 12 February 2020