Like the WhatsApp app on Android and iPhone, you can use dark mode on websites too. There are two ways to activate WhatsApp Web Dark Mode and we are going to tell you both ways.
WhatsApp is one of the most popular messaging apps in the world and its website version WhatsApp Web is also used extensively. WhatsApp Web gives you the opportunity to take advantage of instant messaging apps on your laptop, PC and even on your iPad.
If you are using dark mode on the WhatsApp app on your iPhone or Android device, then let us know that you can also use dark mode on WhatsApp Web. If you know this and are wondering how to enable WhatsApp web dark mode. The good news is that there are easy ways to enable dark mode on WhatsApp web, which we are going to tell you here today. If you use WhatsApp web on your laptop, PC or iPad in the dark of night then you will definitely like this feature, Because it is very pleasant for the eyes.
There are two ways to activate WhatsApp Web Dark Mode and we are going to tell you both ways.
WhatsApp Web Dark Mode: How to Enable
WhatsApp Web does not officially support Dark Mode, but there are two ways to easily activate it. You can activate it by using the Inspect Element option on your browser or by installing an extension. You just follow the easy steps given below and activate it.
1. Go to WhatsApp Web on your computer and log in using QR Code . To do this, open WhatsApp on your Android phone and tap on the three dot option on the right . Now click on WhatsApp Web and scan the QR code appearing in the website on the computer . Similarly, iPhone users open WhatsApp on their phone and go to Settings . Open WhatsApp Web here . Now scan the code on your computer screen and log in. 2. Now on your computer
Right click on the WhatsApp web page and select Inspect Element . Now search for body class = “web” . In Safari browser coming to Mac , you have to search for body class = “web text-rendering-bug-fix” .
3. Now right-click on this line again and click on Edit .
4. Now change the body class = “web dark” or Mac to body class = “web dark text- rendering-bug-fix” to.
5. Now press Enter on your keyboard or click on any empty space on the webpage.
6. Now you can enjoy Dark Mode on your WhatsApp web.
If you find this method difficult and you want to enjoy the dark mode without any hassle, then you can use the extension. These are different according to different browsers.
3. Just now you have to open WhatsApp Web and you will get dark mode.